As you plan your wedding celebration, you may be considering a range of entertainment options. One excellent choice is to hire an acoustic wedding singer. An acoustic wedding singer offers a unique blend of entertainment and atmosphere that is perfect for a wedding. Here are some of the benefits of hiring an acoustic wedding singer for your special day.
- Special Vibe: An acoustic wedding singer can help create a special vibe for your celebration. Because they are generally stripped down, with just a singer and a guitar or piano, they can provide an intimate atmosphere that is perfect for a wedding. An acoustic wedding singer can perform a range of songs, from classic love songs to modern hits, and create the perfect atmosphere for your special day.
- Personal Touch: An acoustic wedding singer can provide a personal touch to your wedding celebration. They will be able to tailor their performance to your specific tastes and can provide a personal touch that is perfect for a wedding, and this can help create a special atmosphere that will be remembered for years to come.
- Budget-Friendly: Hiring an acoustic wedding singer can be a great way to save money on entertainment for your wedding. An acoustic wedding singer can provide a great performance for a fraction of the cost of a full acoustic band. This can be a great way to keep costs down while still providing quality entertainment for your wedding celebration.
Different types of acoustic wedding singers
There are all sorts of acoustic wedding singers out there to choose from. You may want an acoustic guitar player for your ceremony or a solo singer with a microphone. Some duos and trios play acoustic music, as well as full acoustic bands. The type of singer you choose should be based on the overall tone you want to set for your ceremony. Do you want something more intimate and relaxed or do you want upbeat and lively tunes to get your guests dancing?
If you’re not sure what kind of acoustic wedding singer would be best for your big day, take a look at some of the options below.
Acoustic Guitar Player: An acoustic guitar player is a great choice if you’re looking for someone to provide gentle background music during your ceremony. They can play a mix of popular songs and classic ballads, so there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Solo Singer: A solo singer is ideal if you want someone who can belt out those big songs. They’ll be able to fill the room with their voice and get everyone singing along. This option is perfect for couples who want to make a grand entrance or exit to their favourite song.
Duos and Trios: These are perfect if you’re looking for livelier music during your ceremony. These groups usually play upbeat pop songs to get everyone moving and dancing along.
Acoustic wedding singer repertoire
If you’re looking for an acoustic wedding singer to add a touch of romance to your ceremony, you’re in luck! There are plenty of talented musicians out there that specialize in performing beautiful acoustic renditions of popular love songs.
To help you pick the perfect singer for your big day, we’ve compiled a list of our favourite acoustic wedding singer repertoire. From classic ballads to modern hits, there’s something for everyone on this list.
- “Love Story” by Taylor Swift
- “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
- “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran
- “Here Comes the Sun” by The Beatles
- “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele
- “Wonderful Tonight” by Eric Clapton
- “Ho Hey” by The Lumineers
- “Signed, Sealed, Delivered I’m Yours” by Stevie Wonder
- “I Won’t Give Up” by Jason Mraz
- “All of Me” by John Legend
Tips for working with your acoustic singer
If you’re looking for an acoustic singer for your wedding ceremony, there are a few things to keep in mind. Here are some tips for working with your acoustic singer:
- Make sure you communicate your expectations clearly. Discuss the overall feeling you’re going for with your singer, and give them specific direction on what you do and don’t want.
- Be open to suggestions. An experienced acoustic singer will likely have some great ideas on how to make your ceremony even more special. So, be open to their suggestions and see what they come up with!
- Trust their instincts. Once you’ve given your singer some direction, trust that they know what they’re doing and let them do their thing! They’ll likely surprise you in the best way possible.
- Have fun! This is your wedding day, so make sure you enjoy every minute of it! Working with an acoustic singer can be a lot of fun, so make the most of it!
Hiring an acoustic wedding singer for your wedding celebration is a great way to create a unique atmosphere and add a special touch to your celebration. An acoustic wedding singer can provide a range of songs and create an intimate atmosphere that is perfect for a wedding. Plus, they are budget-friendly and can help keep costs down while still providing quality entertainment for your special day.